CUSTOM MOLD ENGRAVING
- Custom molds and mold inserts for plastic, die casting, rubber and glass.
- Engraved sunk or raised - on flat or contoured surface.
- 2 or 3 dimensional shapes engraved to exacting tolerances.
CUSTOM ENGRAVED CARBON EDM ELECTRODES
- Custom engraved carbon electrodes used to produce molds and stamping dies.
- Raised or sunk characters to suit your requirements.
- 2 or 3 dimensional shapes duplicated to exacting tolerances.
- Engraved to fit any configuration: flat, radial, concave, convex, or spherical.
- We have the capacity to work from your origanal artwork or electronic files.
- We can faithfully reproduce virtually any design of letter or logo style.
- Mold stamps are used for marking directly into molds, forging and forming dies or any other forming application.
- This stamp will produce a sunk reverse character in your mold and a raised letter reading correctly on finished piece parts.
2 OR 3 DIMENSIONAL DUPLICATING
- Duplicating from a model to produce cavity and core sections in steel or carbon.
- Quantities of duplicated inserts maintain exact tolerances consistently.
- We have the knowledge and experience to meet your specific requirements.
HOBS, HOBBED AND MACHINED CAVITIES AND CORES
- Intricate hobs are built for steel sinkings or berylium castings.
- Our presses are capable of producing steel cavities to your specifications.
- Parts can be supplied completly machined, hardened, ground, and polished.